Enjoy a natural experience in Huaraz and the Cordillera Blanca Pure air, vast valleys, very white mountains and turquoise lagoons!
- Be part of a unique natural experience visiting Laguna Parón, the largest in the Cordillera Blanca, enjoy its pyramidal peaks in the background.
- It is impressed with the beauty of Laguna 69 One of the most beautiful in the Cordillera Blanca.
- Do not leave without walking until more than 5000 meters high. Visiting the Pastoruri glacier «The Climate Change Route».
- Trekking, hiking, trekking (included)
- Natural Areas Walk (included)
LAGUNA PARÓN TOUR
- Morning of arrival and reception at the Bus Terminal.
- After that we will transfer you to the hotel that we have chosen for your happy stay in our city.
- In the hotel you will be offered breakfast and then start our first day of tour.
- After the pick-up at the hotel, we go on our mobility towards the city of Caraz that is 70 km north of Huaraz, from here we undertake a gradual ascent through an affirmed road to the Parón Lagoon.
- Once in the Parón lagoon we can take advantage of the time to walk around the lagoon and observe the wild Andean flora; In addition to observing the most important pyramidal mountains of the Cordillera Blanca such as the Artesonraju, Garcilazo Pyramid, Caraz. Its beautiful turquoise waters make this place an impressive destination.
- Optional: Walk to the viewpoint in the upper right (round trip time 1.5 hrs.).
- After spending some time and taking many photographs, we will return along the same route to the city of Caraz and continue to Huaraz.
- End of the tour between 5:30 to 6:00 pm.
PASTORURI SNOW TOUR
- This day we will head south of the city of Huaraz. This view begins in the Carpa sector, being the first place to visit the Patococha lagoon for the presence of wild ducks, then gasified mineral waters that is a natural filtration of the subsoil.
- Continuing the visit we arrive Pumapa Shimi, lake of 7 colors without end and then the forest of Puyas Raymondi that is the largest and most representative plant of the Andes.
- Finally we will visit the snowy Pastoruri (we will walk for 40 minutes) to take photos and explore its frozen lagoon and ice walls.
- Return to Huaraz and prepare what is necessary for the third day of hiking to the famous Laguna 69.
WALK LAGUNA 69
- Departure between 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. With a vehicle we head towards the Llanganuco Valley. First we pass the control of Huascarán National Park, then we ascend in a zigzag through the Llanganuco creek.
- Then we will pass by the 2 lagoons (Chinancocha and Orconcocha) in the Llanganuco valley. After a brief stop we will go to Cebollapamapa, which is the starting point of the trek to Laguna 69.
- Walk to Laguna 69, which will take us approximately 3 hours and is located just below the impressive Chacraraju mountain (6,112 masl).
- Then we go down the same route for 2 hours approx. to Cebollapampa, where the transport awaits us to return to Huaraz.
- End of the tour between 6:30 to 7:00 pm.
- Farewell of the group and transfer to the terminal.
- End of services.
- Transfers from bus terminal to hotel and vice versa.
- 3 days tour in comfortable and tourist minibuses.
- Professional tour guide (Laguna Paron and Nevado Pastoruri tours).
- Professional guide specialized in hiking for Laguna 69 (its function is to coordinate the times during the walk)
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Daily breakfasts according to menu and hotel policies.
- Tourist tickets
Does not include
- Bus / Flight arrival and return.
- Daily food on the tours (snacks, drinks, lunch and dinner).
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
Let yourself fall in love with HUARAZ
THE CHARM OF YOUR MOUNTAINS, CULTURE AND ADVENTURE! A DESTINY THAT WILL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS 🙌🏻